Skyly Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Of Mirror Online Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Screens III

Go down 
+5
L.M.
azurekite
donmaro
Princess~Zelda
kuro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AkatsukixNinja

AkatsukixNinja

Location : Over by the place near that place thats 200 miles from that place

Random Screens III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Fear youkai -youkai comes flying in at mach ten and body slams everyone except me xD-
Back to top Go down
Princess~Zelda

Princess~Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:42 pm

*stands up* odd, i thought i felt a breeze......

Random Screens III - Page 3 ToonLink
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:13 pm

*wakes up feeling the wind*i think i just felts a light breeze
Back to top Go down
Princess~Zelda

Princess~Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm

really? huh so did i.......

Random Screens III - Page 3 Toonlinkandzelda
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 am

well then....love me baby wooooo!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 am

*hehehe from under the bed kite comes out then stabbing don with his hand taking out his hearth then kite eats it* " now you DIE" kite says then send don to heaven in one shoot*
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screen III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 am

dont screw with me!!!!!!!!!!! i told u ppl i cant die!!!!!!!!*opens up a void next to the sun and sends kite into it and closes the void*heh supre nova*sun blows up killing kite* Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:51 am

*it miss is* hehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i guess this would be fun you, zelda and me cant die " kite says "we are looking for death and if this is the way then let it be" * kite takes out a holy sword which can dmg the soul of the enemy causing hit greater dmg* SHALL WE BEGGING.
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:55 am

hehe*huge demon wing come out of back,eyes become slit and red*rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pulls out a huge scythe thats carves out souls and destroys them*RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 am

*tsk tsk tsk* kite says" no demons this time" kite bring the holy power and destroys the demon* this battle is between you and me and the victorious will have the chance to battle Zelda's love" SO with out any thing else to says lest go * charges to don*
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screen III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 am

that holy power isnt going to work cuse i am a demon and befor i forget*blocks kites att cuts off his arm and severs the sword in two then goes for the final blow*DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:07 am

*YEEEEEESSSS the pain* kites arm regenerates don misses the final blow* kite moves to the side then takes out anther sword wiht a steam gun attach to it. *TAKE THIS* kite cuts both arm of don then fires a explosive bullet to him head on*
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:10 am

hehehahahaha*arms grow back*...*moves hand over wound and licks the blood*haha thats not going to be enough!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:13 am

heheheheheheh I AGREE * epic battle shall we begging"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziPgYeTuePA <== watch it epic battle :3
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 am

.hack trillogy woot!!!*pulls up a chair and get popcorn*want some?
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 am

i know this spans is good ^_^
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random pics III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:21 am

whats good now?
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 am

oh befor i forget woo over a 100 post and whatch this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FcI0vOSD6h0
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 am

ok but remember not double spam of people will get angry
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:28 am

kk did u watch it yet
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:30 am

yup the battle between azure kite and haseo.... noting new to me since i have watch both the trilogy and the game too
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 am

u do know that was fan made right?
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:35 am

was it??? if so i bet they have a lot of angry people trying to kill them now since they did not show the other avatars... and the story from the game to this it varies a lot
Back to top Go down
donmaro

donmaro

PostSubject: re:random screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5JvHtK-wGYI
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 am

am watching it it just takes a while to load
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Screens III   Random Screens III - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Screens III
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next