Skyly Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Of Mirror Online Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music on domo need help findin arttist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azurekite

azurekite

Music on domo need help findin arttist Empty
PostSubject: Music on domo need help findin arttist   Music on domo need help findin arttist Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 am

ok i n my day on figuring out how to hack domo i found some music that i was not aware off ( could not find a way to hack any ways) i want o know the artist of this song... i hope some one can recognice them... here is how you can lisent the them follow the step by step...

ok go to start>my computer> C: > aeria games folder> domo folder> music folder> in there they are 2 files name music000 and music001.sfb and music 001.sfb copy and paste it on your desktop leave the other ones intac they are music from the game. ok wiht the new music on your desktop rename .sfb to .mp3 if you did it correctly the icon will change into an pm3 file double click it and lisent to the music...

idk what lenguages they use but it does not sound like japanese it sound more like chinese. ok you guys decide. btw if any one knows the dame of those song plz tell me i want o know how are they so i can give proper credit to them...( i mkade a movie wiht that music so that why)...

PS: copy the files dont move them or it might dmg your domo game ok am not reponsible for any dmg to your domo game nor your pc ok....
Back to top Go down
Bauk
??? Guardian
??? Guardian
Bauk

PostSubject: Re: Music on domo need help findin arttist   Music on domo need help findin arttist Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:41 pm

I cant help you there it doesnt ring a bell :/
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: Music on domo need help findin arttist   Music on domo need help findin arttist Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:53 pm

yea i even had that thing that figures out the name and the artits of the music but no clue -.- i dont want to post then in the real aeria game forum b/c am scare that the gms will think i was trying to hack and band me from the game X_X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music on domo need help findin arttist   Music on domo need help findin arttist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music on domo need help findin arttist
Page 1 of 1