Skyly Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Of Mirror Online Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a new addiction and it's BAD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Torrina

I have a new addiction and it's BAD Empty
PostSubject: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 am

On a whim, I bought a costume from a vendor and HOLY POOP!!! I'm addicted to costumes. Of all the things that I could be starting a collection of like pets or recipies or random knick-knacks, I want a bunch of permanent costumes.

From this point on, all the gold I make will be spent funding my terrible addiction. I'm fairly confident that this is going to turn out badly. Someone please talk some sense into me.
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 am

so whats so wrong about it
i have a collection of games staring from the atari to play station 3 and wii don't forget about game boy , color advance , psp etc :3
plz give me more info
and talk to me am in the chat scrool down from the home page :3
Back to top Go down
L.M.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
L.M.

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 pm

hahaha ur addicted to costumes like meh now
Back to top Go down
kuro

kuro

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 pm

lol, nothing wrong with that... i became addicted to em too, specially after i saw the ones the japanese domo has https://domo.gamania.co.jp/itemshop/detail.asp?cat=5
Back to top Go down
Bauk
??? Guardian
??? Guardian
Bauk

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 pm

The best way to beat an addiction is with another addiction.
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:01 pm

yea like me i was addictive to coke now am addictive to domo :3
Back to top Go down
Bauk
??? Guardian
??? Guardian
Bauk

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:16 pm

You were addicted to coke o.O??????????
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:21 pm

yes i was here is a pic of it :3 we are all addictive to it ^^
I have a new addiction and it's BAD Coca_c10
Back to top Go down
Bauk
??? Guardian
??? Guardian
Bauk

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:50 pm

You do know that Coka Cola used to be made of cockaine? o.O im sure you found an old stock somewhere and dont want to share.
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 am

off curse -.- my uncles use to work there we use to get like 30 packs of 12 each week
but the ones the my uncle did was not only made to put coke (drug) on it but the water they use to make the soda was form the suers and guess what IT TASTED SOOO GOOD ^^ now the new cokes they just taste a lot of sugar with water -.-.... not worth it...
Back to top Go down
L.M.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
L.M.

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:09 am

kuro wrote:
lol, nothing wrong with that... i became addicted to em too, specially after i saw the ones the japanese domo has https://domo.gamania.co.jp/itemshop/detail.asp?cat=5

yyep i saw all of those in forums..i bet u would look freakin' HOOOTT in that first one kuro XD
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm

.... they dont have something like snake type you know like big boss or something like that?
I have a new addiction and it's BAD Chara_10
Back to top Go down
L.M.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
L.M.

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:11 pm

HUHHHH???
Back to top Go down
Bauk
??? Guardian
??? Guardian
Bauk

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:11 pm

would be nice to have a good camo suit :/
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:11 am

i wish i could get a more like a soldier not like the ones they have there but more wiht amo and stuff that would be fun Oo the ninja will be best for the daredevil class.. ^^
Back to top Go down
kuro

kuro

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 pm

L.M. wrote:
kuro wrote:

yyep i saw all of those in forums..i bet u would look freakin' HOOOTT in that first one kuro XD

ooh yea, i either want that one or the other goth one called baroque Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bauk
??? Guardian
??? Guardian
Bauk

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:26 pm

I want an Akumetsu mask >.< I wish they would make some of those.
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:38 am

....idk maybe i just saw the other day a girl with withe hair with some red clothes like the ones you use to take pictures. and she look like inuyhasa from the top only ^^
Back to top Go down
L.M.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
L.M.

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:38 pm

red riding hood or santa maybe?
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:26 pm

<_< no it was not santa it more looking like inuyhasha type sort off
Back to top Go down
L.M.
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
L.M.

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 pm

kuro wrote:
L.M. wrote:
kuro wrote:

ooh yea, i either want that one or the other goth one called baroque Very Happy

Smile they got new ones in already! japanese ppl are so lucky! >:0
Back to top Go down
azurekite

azurekite

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:46 am

aww i wish they could be a contest about set design your own set of clothes for domo that could be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new addiction and it's BAD   I have a new addiction and it's BAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a new addiction and it's BAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skyly Brigade :: Skyly General :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: